Monday, March 24, 2008

Funk..

I know I haven't posted here lately..gosh this sounds familiar. I was overseas on a family trip for a couple months and then prior to that I got in a major argument with a golf buddy..over a bet. In the grand scheme of things I think all the events that led up to the final last words, over a stupid golf bet during Thanksgiving, led to my waning desire to play like I did before.

I still love watching it on t.v. and reading all my various golf magazines and golf catalogs I get from TGW, but the physical part of it just hasn't set in like it did before. I also think alot has to do with changing my current equipment and going in another direction. When I think about getting a different set of irons I do feel the urge to play again so I think I'm headed in the right direction.

I'm scheduled to play in a fundraiser golf tournament this weekend. To be honest I haven't played for almost two months now. I don't even care how I will play but just to get the gears going is all I expect. I don't know but sometimes I tend to play much better than expected after I hung the clubs up.

No comments: