Current Golf Contract: (I can play all the golf I want as long as..)
- It is Saturday.
- get home, meaning in the house, by 12:00 P.M.
These rules may seem harsh/rigid but I have been able to abide by them for the longest time. Sure, there have been times when I've been in breach of contract but have gotten off with a verbal warning or the dreaded "stink eye".
Well, I had a heart to heart and was able to renegotiate the current terms of the contract to be ammended as thus:
New Golf Contract:
- I can practice/play golf THREE (3) times per month.
- A MINIMUM of TWO (2) of the practice/play rounds MUST be completed with me at the house by 10:00 A.M.
- I can play ONE (1) FULL, uninterrupted, non-threatening, non -worrysome, non-"stink eye" 18 hole round ONE (1) time per month.
- FULL 18 hole rounds CANNOT be played back-to-back, consecutively.
- I am ALLOWED to play back-to-back 9-hole rounds. (as long as I'm home by 10:00 A.M.)
- Practice/play rounds (9 or 18 holes) not played WILL NOT carry over into the new/next month. USE OR LOSE.
- This contract can be renegotiated/terminated AT ANY TIME by wife.
Now at first this may seem rigid but I guess I'm counting on playing that ONE time in the month with out any worry of impending/imminent penality. That's about it..So what do you guys think?